Are you new to Grace? Are you looking for more information? Do you want to build connections with others and get involved in the action at GBC? We want to get to know you. Gateway to Grace is a ministry to help guests become established in our church family.
Anytime you start coming to a new church you will probably have questions like...
- What are the services like?
- What does Grace offer for children and teens?
- How do I get involved in Sunday School or small groups?
- What other ministries are there?
- How do I find my way around the building?
We want to help! As a starting point, fill out a Gateway form online or print one out and drop it by the Welcome Center at Grace. Or, email us anytime at email@example.com. Someone from the Gateway ministry answer your questions or get you in touch with someone who can!
For more information, see Randy & Ellen Andrews, ask about Gateway at the Welcome Center or contact the church office for more information. (695-4060)