We hope you'll join us for a weekend service to see for yourself what we're about. We want to welcome you to our home!
For your first visit:
Pick a service:
|Morning Services||Evening Service|
Morning Worship at 8:30 am
Sunday School at 9:45 am
Morning Worship at 10:45 am
|Sunday at 6 p.m|
- Both our 8:30 and 10:45 am services are contemporary. At both services we worship God, hear a practical message from the scripture, and enjoy fellowship with each other.
- Don't be concerned about what to wear. Some of our people dress up and some dress down. We want you to feel comfortable in whatever you wear and to focus on the message of God’s love for you.
- We are located at 164 Laurel Lane & Logan Blvd (Route 36) in Hollidaysburg.
- There is plenty of parking available. Parking spots for guests are located near the front of the church building. Follow the signs and feel free to pull in to one of these. Shuttle service from the lower parking lot is available during the 10:45 am service.
- As you come in one of the entrances, a greeter will be available to help you find your way and answer any questions.
- Friendly people are waiting to personally greet and welcome you at the Welcome Center. They can assist you with questions about our ministries and provide directional assistance regarding location of age-specific classes or activities. First-time guests to the Welcome Center will also receive a special gift. The Welcome Center is located in the main foyer just outside the Worship Center.
If you have children, drop them off before the service at one of our children's ministries. If you need help or information, check with one of our greeters, or stop at the Welcome Center.
- Nurseries are available for all services for infants and toddlers through age 2-1/2. The Nurseries are just behind the main entrance on the ground floor.
- Children's programs are available during Sunday School at 9:45 am, and during the 10:45 am worship service. A smaller program for children is available during the 8:30 am worship service.
- Wee Worship serves children 3-Kindergarten and meets on the second floor children's hallway.
- Zone56 serves children in first and second grades and Zone serves older grade school children from third through sixth grades. Both Zones meet on the third floor.
Go to the main sanctuary for the adult service. It's located in the front of the building at ground level.
- As the services start we have ushers at the entrance to the sanctuary to give you a bulletin and to help you find a seat. There is plenty of seating available in the sanctuary, either on the main floor or up in the balcony. Sit wherever you like, there aren't any reserved seats.
- You don't have to pay anything. We don't expect our guests to put anything in the offering plate, though you are certainly welcome to if you would like. Our members and regular attenders freely give to support our ministries.
- Our services are interpreted for the deaf. Interpreters are located in the balcony. We can also provide headphones for those with hearing difficulties.
After the service:
- We love meeting new people. That’s why we invite guests to come to the Welcome Center in the foyer after the service. This gives you a chance to have your questions answered, receive relevant information about the church and receive a simple gift from us. Relax. we won’t hound you or embarrass you...we’d just like to introduce ourselves and get to know you a little better.
- P.S. Remember to pick up your children after the service!
Are you looking for more information? Do you want to build connections with others and get involved in the action at GBC? We want to get to know you! Gateway to Grace is a new ministry to help guests become established in our church family.
Do you truly seek to grow in your faith, be better connected to others, and experience a deeper understanding of God's plan for your life and for the mission of the Church in the world? If so, you will find that Adult Sunday School classes are perfect places for fostering fellowship, learning more about the Bible, strengthening your faith, and developing a deeper, richer Christian worldview. The classes are a great way to get to meet people and make friends since they're smaller than the worship services and have lots of relaxed, open discussion.