It is our ultimate purpose to worship and glorify God in all that we are and all that we do.
We will replicate our values by presenting the glory of God to our immediate community and the world.
- The Bible Is Our Authority-2 Timothy 3:16-17
- The Gospel Is Our Message-Romans 1:16-17
- The Great Commission Is Our Mission-Matthew 28:18-20
- The Great Commandment Is Our Model-Matthew 22:36-40
- Grace Is Our Focus-Galatians 5:1
- Love Is Our Practice-John 13:34-35
- Relevance Is Our Posture-1 Chronicles 12:32
Declaration of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the orginal writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in matters of Faith and Life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, truly God, truly Man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- We believe God provided salvation by giving His own Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to take the sinner’s place, and make salvation freely available to all.
- We believe baptism is the command to every Christian to follow Christ in believer’s baptism by immersion.
- We believe that every Christian should live a life and have a testimony that is pleasing to the Lord Jesus Christ, a life that will not bring reproach to His Name.
- We believe that the gift of tongues is a dispensational gift and not applicable for today. We do not practice, nor endorse the practice of speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer, that “once saved, forever saved”.